Thursday, August 27, 2015

Dame Perfumery Scottsdale First Impressions with Suzanne of Nezbar + Sample DRAW


Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Artist Collection

Dame Perfumery Scottsdale is a modern American perfume house founded by Jeffrey Dame, who is also the perfumer. He has an exciting line of smooth and VERY wearable perfumes. Although we only feature 4 perfumes in the video below, he has many others to offer on his website. You won't hear me say this often, but I didn't find one perfume in the line that I didn't like. Jeffrey is offering Brooklyn Fragrance Lover subscribers an amazing draw. Enjoy my video with Suzanne from Nezbar and find the draw details down below.




Dame Perfumery Scottsdale founder and perfumer Jeffrey Dame




Thanks to the generosity of Jeffrey Dame, he is offering a draw for TWO 7ml trial size sprays of anything on his website to TWENTY FOUR, yes twenty four winners! Just wow. You can visit his website here to browse the entire collection. To be entered, please leave ONLY ONE comment here on the blog, NOT at YouTube, of what you would choose if you were to win this draw. Very sorry, but this draw is US ONLY. Good Luck!


DISCLAIMER: This review was based on samples provided by Jeffrey Dame.

21 comments:

  1. I would love to try Black Flower and Dark Horse. Thanks much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try Black Flower Mexican Vanilla and New Musk Man. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try New Musk Man and Leather Man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can honestly say I don't think there's a fragrance from this house I don't want to try. They all sound amazing! I love Dad's artwork so I think I would start with Black Flower Mexican Vanilla and Dark Horse. Jeffery Dame btw seems positively adorable too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How generous. If I am lucky I would like to try Black Flower and Dark Horse. xo Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a great admirer os Dame's work...Everything I have tried so far is great. So I would love to try the new creations...Dark Horse and the New Musk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been hearing so many good things about Dame Perfumery lately. My choices would be 'Pear, Waterlily and Amber' + 'Black flower Mexican Vanilla'. They both conjure up beautiful aromas even though i've not even sampled them yet. Great work Jeffery and well done to your dad with the great art work! thanks too to Carlos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx for the opportunity and if lucky enough, I would like to try Black Flower and Leather Man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a Desert Rose coming soon, but i'd like to try Dark Horse now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh Black Flower and Darkhorse call to me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing fragrances, love the artwork, Desert Rose is my favorite followed by the Black Flower and OMG the Mate, Heliotrope & Patchouli Woman eau de toilette is awesome, you cannot go wrong with any of these! Easy to wear and compliment getters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a generous giveaway! I'd love to try Verbena, Freesia & Musk and the New Musk oil. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeffrey's really putting the love out there. Still lusting for Herb Man and Dark Horse, Gawd, I love that name!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a generous giveaway! I would love to try New Musk Man and Black Flower Mexican Vanilla. Thank you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much!
    Lime Benzoin
    Peach vanilla
    Sound so great to me! I'd love to try them

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try Dark Horse and Mate,Heliotrope & Patchouli. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lime,Gardenia, and Benzoin, and New Musk are next on my sniffing wish list. I am already in love with Herb Man, Desert Rose, Black Mexican Vanilla, and Dark Horse. How I love his work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Black Mexican Vanilla and Dark Horse. Here's hoping! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another splendid review, Carlos. Thanks for another awesome draw, I'd love to try the Desert rose and Leather Man.

    ReplyDelete